CAMBRIDGE FOLK FESTIVAL 2009

CAMBRIDGE FOLK FESTIVAL 2009

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Victoria, British Columbia



Singing in Victoria…

Wow! What a great choir! All volunteer choir…but with the magic of Shivon Robinsong and Denis Donnally they come alive and sing to the rafters! Go to their website and check out the ""Getting Higher Choir"" and all the great work they do to raise money for a small village in Africa.

The name of the concert was "Shine All Your Light"....a new song (written by BNC & Kimmie Rhodes) that I recorded for the "Prism" CD...performed here live with 200 plus voices!


1 comment:

Mrs P - soon to be EX Mrs P said...

Hi Beth,

Is there any chance you might come to Oz?

I was introduced to your music through my husband who adores you. I have to say that I now to. Love your music!