CAMBRIDGE FOLK FESTIVAL 2009

CAMBRIDGE FOLK FESTIVAL 2009

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Scotland, Noerthern Ireland and England



2008 has been a really full year for me (when is it not?). I had such a great time touring Scotland, with a few dates in Northern Ireland and England. Here I am hanging out with "Nessie"...... Nessie lives in there......

And performing in Inverness with some of the finest musicians in all of Scotland sitting in! Duncan Chisholm and Phil Cunningham!! ;)


In December I flew to Aspen Colorado to perform with Hal Ketchum and actor Anthony Zerbe in a theater piece called "Lime Creek Christmas" based on readings from a novel by my friend Joe Henry. Joe and I wrote "Say Goodnight" together. He's pictured here in the photo below.

Pictured left to right: Arnette Zerbe (Anthony's beautiful wife), Ann Patrice Carrigan, Joe Henry, Anthony Zerbe, BNC, Hal Ketchum, and Renick Stevenson.

I am looking forward to a great 2009! Xoxoxo BNC


No comments: