CAMBRIDGE FOLK FESTIVAL 2009

CAMBRIDGE FOLK FESTIVAL 2009

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Leeza



Another recent fun event was my whirlwind trip to LA to sing at Leeza Gibbon's 50th Birthday Party. Leeza had quite a bash with a "Goddess" theme and it turns out she's been a fan of my music for some time. She was as lovely and warm as you would imagine. I sang "Sand & Water" and a few other songs in honor of her mother who is in late stages of Alzeimer's. All around the country Leeza has been creating support centers called "Leeza's Place" through The Leeza Gibbons Memory Foundation.

Jane Seymore, Debbie Gibson, and many other "Goddesses" were in attendance....as was Ariana Huffington. Here I am hanging out with Leeza and Ariana....fun night! Ok...I want to know what Leeza eats for breakfast...or her birth certificate must be wrong!

No comments: